Tuesday, December 22, 2009

God says:
I have preserved for you my written Word, as a perfect lens to see me for who I am. Read its pages to know me, so you can reflect what you see of me. Become intimate with me and through our close relationship together you will enjoy the true meaning of living, for you will bear fruit of my nature-love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Thats all I ask of you. Leave the rest to me.

I say:
Ok.

We were created to live happy, fulfilled lives. We were made to know the gratifying joy of being accepted, approved of and appreciated, with the ability to freely love and be loved. We were designed to experience a fulfillment and satisfaction beyond measure, a contentment and peace beyond understanding, and an abundant life beyond belief.
-Josh Mcdowell

I know You have an awesome plan for me. Thank You for creating emotions and feelings to savor the ups and downs (oh they hurt a lot) so I might see Your love and glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment